Improving WordPress SEO is critical for getting more traffic to your website. Sadly most WordPress SEO guides are too technical for new users to get started.
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It’s a strategy used by website owners to get more traffic by ranking higher in search engines.
Simple Ways to Boost SEO on WordPress Website
- Choose Your WordPress Hosting Provider Carefully
- Pick a Theme That’s Optimized for Search Engines
- Use a Dedicated SEO Plugin Like Yoast SEO
- Change Your ‘Permalink’ Structure create a custom one
- Create a ‘Sitemap’
- Use Heading Tags Throughout Your Content
- Build Your Content Around Keywords
- Incorporate Useful Internal and External Links
- Use Responsive Design on Your Site
- Optimize Your Images
- Write Long-Form Content When Possible
- Add and Update Your Posts Frequently
- Focus on Quality Content