3yr Old Mineral Oil PC Servicing | CWH Tech Tips
How to use Flexible Server in Azure Database for MySQL | Azure Tips and Tricks
Easy WordPress Tips for SEO
Improving WordPress SEO is critical for getting more traffic to your website. Sadly most WordPress SEO guides are too technical for new users to get started.
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It’s a strategy used by website owners to get more traffic by ranking higher in search engines.
Simple Ways to Boost SEO on WordPress Website
- Choose Your WordPress Hosting Provider Carefully
- Pick a Theme That’s Optimized for Search Engines
- Use a Dedicated SEO Plugin Like Yoast SEO
- Change Your ‘Permalink’ Structure create a custom one
- Create a ‘Sitemap’
- Use Heading Tags Throughout Your Content
- Build Your Content Around Keywords
- Incorporate Useful Internal and External Links
- Use Responsive Design on Your Site
- Optimize Your Images
- Write Long-Form Content When Possible
- Add and Update Your Posts Frequently
- Focus on Quality Content
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review. We are independently owned and we have spent time and effort doing our best to offer you the most relevant and accurate information. All the "customer reviews" are posted by real webmasters (hosting customers) and we're not responsable for their opinions. Purchasing any service from the hosting companies listed on our site is your solely decision.
|Stats Panel||Last 24h||Last Month||Total|